Thursday 20 March 2014

Beauty Procrastination Tag





Hello lovelies!

I hope you are all well! Today's blog post is going to be another Tag! I got tagged by the lovely Georgina to do the Beauty Procrastination Tag! You can read her blog post here! I love doing tags so here we go!

1. Are you a very open or private person?
I'm very open around my family and friends, but I'd say I'm a more reserved with new people or strangers.


2. If money was no object, where would you move to?
I'd probably move to England if I could take all my family and friends with me! Somewhere near the sea would be nice. Or I'd move to a greek island!

3. Who was the last person to make you cry?

I guess my parents because I really miss them! But it was crying because of happiness because I can't wait till they visit me here in England :)

4. Is there a song that can bring you to tears instantly?

Johann Pachelbels Canon in D - it gives me shivers! I just love it! If I ever get married this will be my wedding song!

5. Do you believe in soul mates?
I love the idea of having somebody that you're meant to be with! And I hope to find that somebody one day - so yes!

6. What age do people usually mistake you for?
When I was 16, people thought I looked like 18. But nowadays I don't really get mistaken for my age. Or at least people don't tell me haha

7. What are you wearing?
A cosy black shirt from Primark and my River Island jeans that I picked up from a charity shop for just 
£5 (aaah bargain!!)

8. Have you ever been in love?
No I don't think so.


9. How tall are you?
I'm 1,69m which is 5'6.


10. How much do you weigh?
I'll keep that a secret ;)

11. Any piercings?

Only my ears, but I want to get other piercings

12. Favourite TV show?

Probably How I Met Your Mother and also Doctor Who! But I've also been getting into food and architecture shows lately haha (Hairy Bikers, Mary Berry and Grand Designs for example!)

13. Quality you look for in a partner?
I'd like someone who can make me laugh, that I can feel comfortable with and somebody who's honest


14. Favourite quotation?
i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart) - e. e. cummings

15. Fears?
snakes and spiders

16. What beauty essential couldn't you live without?
I'd say lip balm! Unfortunately I often have chapped lips :(

17. When going out somewhere how long does it take you to get ready?

If it's just going out of the house I can be ready in about 30 minutes. But if I'm getting ready for a night out it can take me up to an hour.

18. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Not really organized! My daily makeup is stored in a makeup bag, but all my other makeup and nail varnish is in a special makeup drawer - just chucked in! I should probably organize it better :/


So those are all the questions! I think it's a lovely tag to get to know the bloggers behind the blog!

The people I'd love to see the answers to those questions are:



Thanks so much for reading!

xx Ann-Kathrin

5 comments:

  1. Loved your answers to the tag! Happy first day of spring! http://justjone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely! I hope you had a good first day of spring :)
      xx Ann-Kathrinn

      Delete
  2. I already got nominated but thanks so much lovely! xx Ann-Kathrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for tagging me lovely! I'm off to answer these questions right now :-) xxxxx

    whatabbyloves.blogspot,co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Abby! I'm looking forward to reading your answers :)) xx

      Delete