Friday 18 April 2014

Thank You!

Hello lovelies!

I just wanted to upload a quick blog post saying a HUGE THANK YOU to you! Thanks to all of you gorgeous people following this blog, leaving comments and for just being here and so lovely!

When I started this blog back in November 2013 I would never have thought that anybody would be interested in my ramblings and opinions. But it's so lovely to see that there are some people that actually read my posts! I can't thank you enough for that!

Now I've been traveling around for the last two weeks and didn't have proper internet connection so I've missed the exact date when I hit 100 bloglovin followers! But I checked it today and now there's already 112 of you! You can't imagine how much this means to me!



I've already thought about doing a cheeky giveaway for when I hit my next milestone - keep your eyes peeled for that!

So I hope you'll continue reading and enjoying my content! Because I really enjoy writing for my little space on the internet :)

Hope you have a lovely evening and a great Easter weekend!

xx Ann-Kathrin

Also: are you already following me on bloglovin? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on hitting 100 followers! xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It means a lot to me :)
      xx Ann-Kathrin

      Delete