Tuesday 8 July 2014

Tips Tuesday #2

Hello beauties!

Another tuesday, another nail polish I need to share with you! I chose the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in the colour "Greenberry" today:




Greenberry is lovely bright turquoise green shade. It's a total eye-catcher and perfect for summer! I love bright nails so I was drawn to this hue straight away!

I was really curious to find out how this gel-like formular performs and looks on the nails. But I have to say I was a bit underwhelmed when I first applied it. Don't get me wrong: I love the colour and how vibrant it is, but I think I was just expecting something different, more like gel from the nail salon.

I think this formular requires a bit more practice and patience (which I clearly don't have haha). I needed a good two coats to get a nice opaque finish and get rid of the streaks I created with the first one. I ended up applying three coats - which unfortunately makes it prune to chipping faster.



Anyways, I feel like I'm rambling on too much about this. My conclusion is that I absolutely love the colour and just need to deal with my impatience and shaky hand when applying nail polish!

What do you think of the Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Nail Paints? What's your favorite shade?

xx Ann-Kathrin



Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment