Thursday 10 July 2014

USA Beauty Wish List

USA Beauty Wish List


USA Beauty Wish List from annxkathrin


Hello lovelies!

Since you seemed to have enjoyed my last Wish List post (see here!) I thought I'd do another one for you! And it's also a wish list that I'll give to my aunt - she lives in America and is coming to visit in August. So I'm taking the opportunity to get my hands on some make up bits that I can't get in Austria or that are cheaper in the states!

I've heard lovely things about the NYX Butter Glosses and that's why there are two on my wish list! The shades that I chose are "Strawberry Parfait" and "Peaches & Cream". I've looked at swatches and fell in love with those two!

Another NYX product I've had my eye on is their Powder Blush in "Taupe". I've heard many people talk about this as being great for contouring so I wanted to give it a go. I also want to get the shade "Summer Peach".

Benefits Hoola Bronzer has been on my wish list for some time now! I've never tried any benefit products before so this will be a first! And I can't wait to try it out! 

And the last thing, that unfortunately I couldn't find on polyvore but that I really want to try, is the Physicians Formular Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush! Can we just talk about how pretty this looks? GOSH! I saw Fleur de Force talk about this in one of her videos and ever since then I wanted to get my hands on it!

And that's everything on my current wish list! I want to add some more products so please let me know what other USA beauty products I need to add on this list! What is on your current Beauty wish list?

xx Ann-Kathrin

Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment