Thursday 19 February 2015

Spanish Beauty Haul

Hey lovelies,

As you might have seen on my instagram or twitter feed (@annxkathrin - cheeky selfpromo) or know from my Travel Make Up Bag post I've been to Spain over New Years. And whilst I was there I obviously couldn't resist buying some beauty bits. So here is a little Haul for you!



The only thing that isn't lip-related in this little haul is one of the Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish in the colour  "825 Sky High" which is a gorgeous turquoise shade. This will be perfect for summer!

I didn't even know they had Sephora in Spain but when I came aross their counter in El Corte Inglés I spent quite some time there. I had a close look at all of their offers and finally settled on a lipstick. This is a Sephora Rouge Cream lipstick in the shade "Oh, oh!" which is a lovely muted pinky brown. I'm loving the formular, it glides on smoothly and has a lovely colour pay-off.

Next up I managed to get my hands on one of the oh-so-famous Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks. I got the shade "02 Frambourjoise". I like the packaging, the applicator and especially the colour. I just think the smell is a bit of a put-off! Other than that it's great and a long-lasting pop of colour.

I also picked up a Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss lipstick in the colour "03" which is a lovely nude shade. I love the creamy formular and this lippy smells really nice!


top to bottom: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss "03", Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet "02 Frambourjoise" & Sephora Rouge Cream "Oh, oh!"

What do you think of the products I got? Have you tried any of them yourself?

xx Ann-Kathrin



 Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment